Notice of Privacy Practices - Summary
Dear ROSEBUD® Program Member,
Your privacy is important to us. We respect and protect your privacy. ROSEBUD uses and shares your information to provide you with health benefits. We want to let you know how your information is used or shared.
- To look at your PHI
- To get a copy of your PHI
- To amend your PHI
- To ask us to not use or share your PHI in certain ways
- To get a list of certain people or places we have given your PHI
ROSEBUD uses many ways to protect PHI across our organization. This includes PHI in written word, spoken word or in a computer. Below are some ways ROSEBUD protects PHI:
- ROSEBUD has policies and rules to protect PHI.
- ROSEBUD limits who may see PHI. Only ROSEBUD staff with a need to know PHI may use it.
- ROSEBUD staff is trained on how to protect and secure PHI.
- ROSEBUD staff must agree in writing to follow the rules and policies that protect and secure PHI.
- ROSEBUD secures PHI in our computers. PHI in our computers is kept private by using firewalls and passwords.
- Keep your PHI private.
- Give you written information, such as this, on our duties and privacy practices about your PHI.
- Follow the terms of our Notice of Privacy Practices.
- Call or write ROSEBUD and complain.
- Complain to the Department of Health and Human Service
We will not hold anything against you. Your action would not change your care in any way.
The above is only a summary. Please click on the link below to read the full Notice of Privacy Practices: Full Notice of Privacy Practices
The Notice has more information about how we use and share your PHI. We will be happy to answer your questions. You may call us toll-free at 1-800-535-7673.