RGA’s Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) business segment comprises offices in financial centers from Amsterdam to Cape Town.
Changing consumer behavior and a dynamic insurance landscape in the EMEA region continue to demonstrate the need for innovative solutions. RGA EMEA’s product portfolio extends beyond traditional individual and group life reinsurance to include critical illness coverage, longevity reinsurance, capital management and capital-motivated reinsurance.
RGA EMEA spans 10 countries, including France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
Executive Vice President and
Head of EMEA
Read bio >
EMEA Regional Headquarters
WTC Amsterdam, Tower H
1077 XV Amsterdam
Products & Services
- In 2015, RGA was ranked highest on NMG Consulting’s All Respondent BCI for EMEA in aggregate, which is defined as the U.K. & Ireland, Continental Europe, South Africa, and the countries of the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council). Also in 2015, cedants ranked RGA #1 on NMG Consulting’s Business Capability Index (“BCI”) in South Africa for the sixth consecutive year.
- RGA was named “Reinsurance Company of the Year” at the 2015 Middle East Insurance Industry Awards.
RGA EMEA addresses changing demographics and rising regulatory pressures as the sector leader in underwriting expertise and an innovator throughout the insurance value chain. We offer:
- Turnkey solutions, partnering cost-effectively with new distribution parties and models, including direct insurers, retailers, aggregators, and social media vendors.
- Innovation expertise in advanced analytics, predictive modeling, mobile technology, microinsurance, and wellness programs.
- Access to one of the most experienced global underwriting teams of any reinsurer, multiple value-added services, and AURA, the premier e-underwriting solution in the industry.
Insurers are seeking capital efficiency to meet regulatory requirements in the short term, and pursuing strategic realignment for financial stability in the long term. RGA pioneered the use of capital-motivated transactions. We partner with clients to structure innovative capital solutions, including longevity and asset intensive transactions, as well as portfolio run-off acquisitions.